List of 67 Mobile Stats for 2014
We love this blog of mobile stats compiled by marketing guru, Heidi Cohen. Some of the stats we think all healthcare organizations need to consider:
- US smartphone ownership has increased 25% to 143 million. That means nearly half of Americans are carrying a little computer with them everywhere they go!
- 81% of adults aged 25-34 have a smartphone. This is the highest smartphone age group penetration in the U.S. And as we all know, they don’t just have phones; they live on them.
- But it’s not just for the kids. 50% of adults 55+ own a smartphone.
- Almost 3 out of 5 consumers prefer marketing text and other push messages over other forms of mobile marketing. With mobile, it’s all about short and quick interactions that consumers can address on-the-go.
- 58% of respondents will text companies to request information. Your consumers want to interact with you, if you provide them the right channels.
Get the Latest News & Resources Delivered to Your Inbox
Start Conversations. Build Relationships. Drive Outcomes.
It all starts with conversation. Our omnichannel solutions empower you to have conversations with your consumers through their preferred channel and with relevant content. Our behavioral data science team and Conversational AI platform give you the smarts and automation to intelligently tailor your conversations to build stronger, tighter relationships with all your members. Relationships are the key to activation and behavior change that drives positive outcomes.
It’s all about relationships.